Wednesday, September 18, 2013

T D Lorde - Royal Canin




 
Just snapped this pic of The Dark Lord in his studio. His notebook was opened to a page titled T D Lorde - Royal Canin...


I've never seen a turkey in the flesh
I cut my teeth on cat chow from a packet
And I'm not proud of my address, in a torn up box
No sheepskin envy

But every song's like clean fangs, fresh goose, garden for a bathroom
Gravy stains, Pet town, trashin' a living room,
We don't care, we're eating Fancy Feasts in our dreams
But everybody's like plush tail, Nutrosnack, diamonds on your collar piece
Weight gains, islands, walking on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair
And we'll never eat Royal
It doesn't run in our blood, that kind of food just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler, you can stroke me on your knee
And baby I'll purr I'll purr I'll purr I'll purr
Let me live that fantasy
 

1 comment:

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete